TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Looks like a perfect project car for someone here!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Thanks for posting this; it's sitting in my Grandma's driveway right now waiting to be worked on! I loaned my little brother most of the money to get it so he could have a cooler car at 16 than I did(he now owns a faster car than me, lol). He's going to take auto body at the vocational school next year, so he can hopefully fix the rocker rot there, and put a new coat of paint on it.

The interior is actually pretty decent considering its age, and I know of a couple junkyards with that vintage birds and cats (even one with another 89/90 XR7). No basketball, but it did have a set of clear corners in the car.:tongue:

It does run, but is a bit rough. I think it might need a new clutch as stated in the ad, but I think it might also need new synchros in the tranny.

I definitely think he'll finish this project, and think that he'll do an awesome job on it. I only wish I had his amount of motivation to get things done. Last week he put all new brakes on his Explorer in the pouring rain, just so he wouldn't have to ride the bus in the morning. He's really responsible for his age, and is a really cool little brother.

You needn't be concerned about him ricing it out either; he still gives me crap about wanting to put neons on my bird when i was 17.;)

-Rob

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Stinkfist04 said:
Righteous.. The coolest cars are always found out in a barn or by barn..lol Does it have the Trac-loc.
Most definitely; that much we have already confirmed..:diablo: We parked the cat next to my bird, and I said "hmm, all we need now is a Mark VIII to finish the collection..."

-Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts