TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
A few guys here met up with that dude at one of the NJ meets. His car has been known here for a while. One of the best creations we have seen. \

The events section with him in it

-Shawn

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

hehehe, just joking with ya man. He's been racing around for a little while, and every once in a while, soem on stumbles on his site and drops a load in there pants, and justly so. That is one bad a$$ car :cool:

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
LOL. Welcome to last millenium! I posted that when I first came to this site about a week after it first became "TCCoA", and the guys were like: "welcome to last year". LOL

oh, and it's no longer the SCTC, It's now just a turbo coupe.....with a 351 instead of a 2.3L though!
Read this, and we'll welcome you to last week

That car is still awesome.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks

thanks for bringing me up to last week greenbird. it just amazes me at how awesome that car is. that guy is a true car guy.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
sapperstang78 said:
Two superchargers and hes only running 10's??? Id be pissed!
not me :rolleyes: . Remember that the whole thing is a hack job... I'd be very pleased to get such a heavy car running those times (for what it is atleast)! But then again, it's not a mustang :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
SC_Steve said:

But then again, it's not a mustang :rolleyes: ;)
exactly,

I'd rather push a t-bird than drive a rustang

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
JoelBender said:

exactly,

I'd rather push a t-bird than drive a rustang
You see, Joel. Being different doesn't mean a whole lot to some people. There are leaders in this world..... and then there are mustang owners, lol :leftright :D.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I dont care what kind of car it is. If I went through the hassle of putting TWO superchargers on a car it better run faster then 10's. Never did I bash on it because it wasnt a mustang. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Arent the superchargers fairly small though? I Mean sure... there are built up engines running close to that time without SCed but its still cool he did it. From what I heard he is a nice guy too.

Someone should try the dual supercharger thing to a 4.6 bird :D

-Shawn

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
sapperstang78 said:
I dont care what kind of car it is. If I went through the hassle of putting TWO superchargers on a car it better run faster then 10's. Never did I bash on it because it wasnt a mustang. :rolleyes:
Lets see u put 2 superchargers and run 10's

·
Registered
709 Posts
Since this guy has so many blowers on his hands I should ask him if I can snag one!

Damn slick units!

Jake

·
Registered
252 Posts
sapperstang78 said:
Running 10s is a little more complicated than that. Much harder than you think. Heck, 11s or even 12s can be tough with lots of power, but no chassis or driveline development.

I'm all about the low-buck stuff that doesnt look like anything special!

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
SC_Steve said:
:D
:uppoint: :ztoohot:
ouch, teabagged... heh... those jack handy things man... never get old... my favorite...

"I bet a funny thing about driving a car off a cliff is, while you're in midair, you still hit the brakes. Hey, better try the emergency brake."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts