TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
8ate8 said:
Well it kinda looks like tazer's SC, but his wasn't stolen.
It was stolen but it was recovered.

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Depending on where in Russia it's at, it might be just a little cold. But man, that's a slick looking SC, regardless of what country you're in. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Hey, they have a Mark VIII for sale too. :)

EDIT:

I must add to this post because, the more I read into it the more disappointed I became. They go into details about the weight ratio, IRS, and the engine specs. They call the supercharger a turbo. Claim that the car was developed by SVT and has a 3.8 L V8 that produces 286 HP. Oh, and the brakes were also praised. Good details, unfortunately they are incorrect.

Jim

·
Registered
394 Posts
95Lx are you able to read Russian? That's something I wish I could do. I was in Ukraine in May and didn't see any Thunderbirds or Cougars but I did see a couple Mustangs and one Mark.

·
Registered
394 Posts
95LX said:
Optimus Prime,

yes, I am fluent in Russian. A few months back I posted a red 94-95 LX that my friend found on the streets of Moscow.

Jim
That's awesome. How did you learn? I am engaged to a Ukrainian woman and I would like to speak and read Russian a little better.

Joe

·
Registered
394 Posts
I've always wanted to visit Moscow. I hope I will some day. One thing is for sure is that I'll be going to Kiev again to see the now future in-laws.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
copenkagan said:
In Soviet Russia, Thunderbird drives you.
ha, ha, "in Soviet Russia, road forks you",..... Family Guy rulez....:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts