TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very Odd, SBF '97 T-Bird, Photoshop?

What does everyone think of this car? I am in disbelief.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/630094

It blurs the line between reality and fantasy and bad taste. He must have the inner fender dented so he doesn't whack it with the blower when he steps on the gas. $50-60k though? C'mon!

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
nice, 50 grand is a little steep though, :D

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
50 grand isnt that far off, c'mon now, look at that paint job and so fourth.Figure about 10 grand right there, looks perfect.Very nice ride.

·
Registered
663 Posts
mmm, what's a 5.0 doing in a 96/97? Maybe it's a 5.8 :) Looks sweet. Lots of work and attention to detail. wings a bit tall for my taste. Like to know what seats those are. i believe i'd rather have a viper for 60k though.

B

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
ThunderB said:
mmm, what's a 5.0 doing in a 96/97? Maybe it's a 5.8 :) Looks sweet. Lots of work and attention to detail. wings a bit tall for my taste. Like to know what seats those are. i believe i'd rather have a viper for 60k though.

B
I'd rather have a Cobra and a Lightning :D

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
That looks like a Dryer Exhaust tube on that there Intake for the S/C

Whats with all the guages?? get rid of the factory cluster, and just make a new one.

·
Registered
244 Posts
ThunderB said:

B

Its a 5.0 ,the height from the bottom of the distributor to the bottom of the intake is too short to be a 5.8, not to mention the guys says its a 347 stroker.

Kyle

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
its a nice car. only thing he forgot was clear corner lenses.

Frank

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Oc3digital said:
I think that was a joke. Or a least I hope so.
I don't know. What's that red thing with the wires coming off of it? ;)

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts