TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I'm sure some of you know I have a vinyl plotter (cuts vinyl sheets into decals) and I'm looking for some ideas. I make the T-Bird windshield banners, custom center cap decals and I've made a few TCCoA chapter decals but I'm sure theres a need for something else. Anyway, what are you guys looking for? flat Emblems, maybe some under hood badging? let me know because my inspiration is running low.

·
Administrator
8,055 Posts
Might be a little work, but it seems anyone that has owned a T-Bird is looking for front and rear windshield moldings. :bangwall:

How difficult would it be to make something in vinyl to lay over them?

Joe

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might be a little work, but it seems anyone that has owned a T-Bird is looking for front and rear windshield moldings. :bangwall:

How difficult would it be to make something in vinyl to lay over them?

Joe
I can do it, but it would just be straight stripes that you would install and trim.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Might sound a little cheesy, but how about a decal that goes sideways down the window pillars, that says "Cougar XR7" or "Thunderbird" in a cool font or color.

My original mudflaps are looking a bit tired, a vinyl that says "COUGAR" to replace the worn out printed on logo would be pretty cool also.

Or, maybe a decal of the cougar or tbird emblem that can be placed on the shifter console.

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Might sound a little cheesy, but how about a decal that goes sideways down the window pillars, that says "Cougar XR7" or "Thunderbird" in a cool font or color.

My original mudflaps are looking a bit tired, a vinyl that says "COUGAR" to replace the worn out printed on logo would be pretty cool also.

Or, maybe a decal of the cougar or tbird emblem that can be placed on the shifter console.
I can definitely do all of that, I'll mock up a few and see if it draws any interest.
Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts