TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running these on their car? Is the offset do able? Heres a blurry picture.

and another, but better one

·
Registered
1,606 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, you should get that worked out, then take some pictures. I really want to see these on a Thunderbird. Or a Cougar since that's what you own. Better some sort of MN12 than none at all.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Could anyone photoshop the rims from the Volvo onto my Thunderbird?

Edit:
It's a Saab, not a Volvo, but it has Volvo R rims on it and that's what's important.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats a Saab.
Wow, it's been a rough day. It has Volvo R series rims though. I'm retty sure at least.

Or at least photoshop the whitewalls off the T bird. :eek:
Uh, yeah. I've been saying that since I've owned the car. the tires should probably be replace before winter so they may finally be gone. They are so annoying because they take a lot of work to clean, and if you don't they just make the car look dirty.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Wow, it's been a rough day. It has Volvo R series rims though. I'm retty sure at least.

Uh, yeah. I've been saying that since I've owned the car. the tires should probably be replace before winter so they may finally be gone. They are so annoying because they take a lot of work to clean, and if you don't they just make the car look dirty.
That is undoubtedly a Saab 9-5 or 9-3 sedan, but it is unmistakably sporting Volvo R rims.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, I just google image searched Volvo Rims and I saw the R rims so I used it not really even looking at the car. If you look closely you can see the R on the one spoke. They are definitely Volvo rims. Anyone good with photoshop? I have it but I'm not too great. I don't have the patience.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I Like them..
What R some cheep nice rims for a birdie anyhow??

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm not a fan of LS rims, they don't look that sporty to me. And I'm not a fan of chrome either. I like real simple looking ones. I either want these Volvos, or Saleen rims.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts