TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Bay_bird here says you'll need a custom SC to TB intake pipe to fit it on a Tbird's 3.8L

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=138677

I would also expect bigger injectors since the 3.8 N/a ship with weenie 14#ers and a tune.

I have (12) 19#ers in my parts bin if you want to start piecing things together.
-g

·
Registered
513 Posts
There was a member here a long time ago that had a kit installed on his single port, I think his name was rancher_lee. From my research, the kit will work, all you have to do is modify the intake tube, and get a tune. The tune is the tricky part because not many tuners have experience with tbirds. BTW, I just sold the vortech kit that I had a few weeks ago. I just don't have time anymore to experiment with unique mods.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There was a member here a long time ago that had a kit installed on his single port, I think his name was rancher_lee. From my research, the kit will work, all you have to do is modify the intake tube, and get a tune. The tune is the tricky part because not many tuners have experience with tbirds. BTW, I just sold the vortech kit that I had a few weeks ago. I just don't have time anymore to experiment with unique mods.
Thanks I found some posts but there to old to see the pictures but a least know its been done before

1 - 6 of 6 Posts