TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hi, I'm in the process of supercharging my car with a Vortech V1-T trim as well bought it off skinnytick since he lost interest in building his Bird...and I won't lie, I kind of am too cause it's all money lol. I need injectors and MAF and of course a tune and I should be able to slap mine on...(fuel pump and other variables taken care of).

Anyways, the V1 isn't the lowest level, it's the generation of the gearing of the supercharger, the V1s are the first gens, they are pretty much the same as the V3s with the exception of being louder and oil fed instead of internally lubricated. I believe you can achieve the same power levels and boost with a V1 just the install requires oil plumbing. There are various trims of the V1 such as the Si, T, and YSi trims. Vortech has a comparison chart, Google it.

They can be run intercooled or not, depends if you're buying a kit or just the SC.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.