TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone likes to save money right!

Polyurethane Springs Isolators desinged for a 99-04 cobra (just the lowers) are the same as the Tbirds. Prothane recently just started selling the lowers seperate and Laurel Mountain Mustangs has the for $15.95 a pair! thats $31.90 for a full set! Much better then $60 advertised other places.

Laurel Mountain also carriers the Diff Bushings for $37.95! and this is the Polyurethane Stackable type (Using Washers) so pinion angle can be adjusted if need be.

Lastly, I'm ordering a set of 03/04 Cobra Rear control Arm bushings for $63.95 from the looks of it it will be a Polyurethane replacement for the Thunderbird/MarkVIII control arms. As of now nobody makes a polyurethane replacement for these so I'm gonna order them and trial fit em.

Here's the LINK:
http://www.laurelmountainmustang.com/index-1024.htm

Hope this helps someone out!
Brad

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
i picked up my Steeda poly IRS bushings from Jeff at nitrostangracing.com for 33$

·
Registered
680 Posts
SplitPortBird said:
Lastly, I'm ordering a set of 03/04 Cobra Rear control Arm bushings for $63.95 from the looks of it it will be a Polyurethane replacement for the Thunderbird/MarkVIII control arms. As of now nobody makes a polyurethane replacement for these so I'm gonna order them and trial fit em.

Hope this helps someone out!
Brad
Did you trial fit these yet?

Will they work?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SanDiegoLXBird said:
I realize.. but their spindle bushings are cheaper than MN12 performance.
I agree,, I was just stating that they only sold that item for us. and yes it is cheaper then MN12Performance. I should of included that line.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Teeps said:
Did you trial fit these yet?

Will they work?
Yes I have trial fit and they fit great.

Havent got car on the road yet though.. engine install taking longer then expected.

·
Registered
262 Posts
A quick clarification...

The bushings that Rich offers at MN12 are rear spindle (knuckle) bushings. The Prothane Cobra kit from Laurel Mustang (#6-311BL) is for the upper/lower control arms to frame... different bushings.

That is all...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts