TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Good luck getting out. Last saturday morning when it snowed here (about 6-8 inches) I moved my 'Bird off the street and into the driveway so it wouldn't get stuck in the street.

And in the process of trying to move it from the street to the driveway - I determined that next winter it will go into storage. Because that was a lot of damn work.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
:confused: I don't see any race cars, but wow that's alot of snow! Now we Minnesotan's know where our snow is. We got a few inches here, but nothing worth bragging about. Hey if you need a better to park it I have an opening in my garage...;)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TurboCat said:
:confused: I don't see any race cars,
it's under there....some where :rolleyes:
I dont suppose your garage is in central ohio..?...? crap, thanks for the offer though :p I may have found a spot, some friends have rentaed out a 3000sq ft "stal"l in a steel building. I could go in on that, and my kittly would be in the company of a 9 second 4.6 cobra, and a couple 12-11 sec GTs...not bad company :D

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
hehehe sorry dude

I feel bad for you, and I shouldnt do this, but it's been an increadibly warm winter here, mid-upper 60's sometimes low 70s ususally sunny or partly cloudy, we've hardly had any RAIN much less snow ;) just couldnt resist, heheeh

Earl

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
Looks like Mother Nature played a cruel joke on you and turned your car into a ramp for snowboarders!

BUST OUT THE BLOWDRYER!!!! :D

Hope you guys get some warm weather soon, to save you some shoveling.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I feel for ya man. We got dumped on last Monday to the tune of 30 inches. Am I ever glad I shelled out $900 for a new 10 HP snowblower the begginning of winter. Made cleanup real easy, almost fun. Glad I have the old ladies Explorer to get to work with, even with snows and traction assist the Bird is a handful. It is better though than the 3) 5.0 Stangs I've had in the last 10 years. Can you say sideways?

·
Registered
273 Posts
it was in the 80's today, no snow :) Im glad i dont have to worry about the snow on my bird anymore.

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
LMAO HA HA! Where is that parked at?? Is that fubar "village of suburbia"?

I was plowing snow tonight... in my bird "lol" on the way home from DJing. Snow drifts bigger then my car in some areas. (didnt try to go thru those:rolleyes: ) We got 9 inchs and gusts of wind 30 to 40 mph all in like 4 hours. Mad drifts of snow.

later,
jay

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got it out today, only took 2 hours. 1/2 hour of shoveling, the rest was chisling the 2"+ of ice away from the wheels so the car would move :(
I sat in a low spot, and had was in a big frozen puddle. Good thing it sat runing for a little while, the undebody had been frosen. When it was finaly towed out of its icey tomb, you could see the profile of the mufflers and other stiff int he pack ice that was left. :tongue:

·
Registered
195 Posts
BRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

was looking for a smiley face that was freezing,oh well...I still don't envy my fellow mn12 enthusiast that are enjoying the "four seasons". Hope that white stuff melts soon so you can bring your birds and cats out. Cheers!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts