TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need all 4 side panels. Both door panels and both rear seat side panels. Must be complete, and useable. I am missing speaker covers, and arm rests on one or more, so if you have just bits and pieces, let me know what you have, and if it is something I can use, we can make a deal. Prefer entire panels. Gunn, are you still out there? I bought a lot of stuff from you. Racindog.

·
Super Moderator
5,003 Posts
Door panels can be 1989-1993; there is a change in how the switch panel fastens during that run (I THINK 1989/90 is one way and 91/93 is the other; but if you get the switch panel also, you're golden.)

Rear sails are 1989-1993; do you want for the passive restraint (American) or the regular seat belts (Canadian)?

You can actually use 94-97 rear sails if a) you're recovering or dying them to match, and b) can make the minor mods, because c) you're getting rid of the passive restraint system as per Rod's write up at Installing Manual seat belts into a 89-93 MN12 Tech Article .

The 94-97 speaker covers look different, but will fit in place.

Just what I have found out for keeping my 1991 XR7 in shape.

RwP

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Door panels can be 1989-1993; there is a change in how the switch panel fastens during that run (I THINK 1989/90 is one way and 91/93 is the other; but if you get the switch panel also, you're golden.)

Rear sails are 1989-1993; do you want for the passive restraint (American) or the regular seat belts (Canadian)?

You can actually use 94-97 rear sails if a) you're recovering or dying them to match, and b) can make the minor mods, because c) you're getting rid of the passive restraint system as per Rod's write up at Installing Manual seat belts into a 89-93 MN12 Tech Article .

RwP

I actually I need the rear speaker cover on driver side, the armrest on rear passenger side, the speaker cover on the driver door. I thought I might get the whole set and either use pieces or just swap out the entire set. Previous owner must have tried to access the speakers but didn't know how. Things pried off and broken, still didn't get to the speakers. He also must have had a temper. Doors and quarter panels were kicked in, top was dented and trunk lid had been used for a work bench. Radio was an after market, just kinda stuffed in there. Power seat didn't work, power mirrors and windows the same. Passive restraints barely worked on drivers only. No alternator or belt or tensioner. Just a rolling basket case. I have built into a nice little ride, except the interior. Everything works, and the radio is original. Beautiful paint, on a smooth body. I have 4 vehicles, all the same colors. I'll take what I can get to fix this up. I can dye if needed.
RwP

RwP

1 - 3 of 3 Posts