TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone here is interested I would LOVEto do a drawing of your car. Drawing cars is one of my favorite hobbies. I'm also doing it to help out my folks. My dad has been without a job for almost a year now:( and my mom is the only one bringing in the money. I would help, but I have schooling and my car to pay for. I'm not asking for an outrageous amount, just enough to help out. Depending on the size and if you want it colored or not. PM me and let me know if you're interested. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Amanda
Dirtybird489

·
Registered
298 Posts
Do you have any samples of your work? I may be interested.

Scott

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Samples please, I'd consider it. :)

-Joel

·
Registered
224 Posts
Samples por favor...my pretty car needs to be admired like a work of art!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do have samples of my work, but they're not all pictures of cars. I've done a couple of drawings of actual trains for my boyfriend, I've done at least one or two cars (Plymouth Satellite and a Ford Contour). Hopefully thatwill help make your decison, but I have to scan them in first so it may be a day or two before I get the pics on. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner, but my boyfriend's mom does. I plan on going by her tomorrow. So I should have the pics on by sometime tomorrow.:)

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
these are really nice... i will try to get a pic to ya when i get the chance.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
you should try ebay for this too... winning bidder gets a certain size, depending on what teh bid was..... or something like that. let them know that it is for a good cause!!!!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you should try ebay for this too... winning bidder gets a certain size, depending on what teh bid was..... or something like that. let them know that it is for a good cause!!!!!
Thanks for the idea, I might consider doing that! Whenever you get the pics that you want pm me and let me know what you want done including size, color/pencil, and whatever else.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
since my car is silver. no need for color.. lol. you could take photochop req's too.... a bit archaic, but effective.. and artful.

·
Super Moderator
10,287 Posts
Depending on price, I'd be interested in a drawing, possibly for a T-shirt design...

I have 96 Cougars, and can send pics... have you figures out rates yet?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts