TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right place to post this so mods feel free to move this to the correct location. As some of you may or may not know I am moving to the North Carolina area soon and I am looking for work in the area. I'm searching craigslist and other job sites, but you know how some of those places work out. I've been told it would be hard for a yankee like myself to find work down there, my wife's father had trouble finding work when he moved to North Carolina. Some of the local members can vouche for me and my technical skills. I have a resume available, if anybody knows where I should look or know anyone looking for a technician please feel free to let me know! Thank you all very much!

·
Super Moderator
11,919 Posts
What part of NC? It's a big state.

If you're looking in the Charlotte area talk to Slidebird91, Jason (FordPartsCounter) or RobertP might be able to put you in touch with the right people.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm leaning more towards the Mount Airy/Pilot areas, but anywhere in the state is fine by me. I'm trying to be proactive and make sure I have an income when I move, I've saved enough money to get an apartment for a month or so but cannot just rely on that. I do not know those members well so I would feel bad asking. I appreciate all the help I can get, I know the whole TCCoA family is full of great people so that's why I'm posting here!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts