TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get a set of chrome, 18 or 19 inch wheels in the t-bird pattern? They should be the bullit or cobra style. I had bought a set of chrome bullits for my old SC about three years ago from a company out of California but now cant remember the name or find them on the internet. I know these are in the wrong forum but I put it here by mistake and didnt know how to change it. Thanks

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
http://thecustomwheelshop.com/ has some chrome Cobra R's and the Speedstars in our bolt pattern.

If you are thinking of http://www.customwheelsmarket.com, they no longer seem to stock wheels in our bolt pattern, I got my 17 inch chrome Bullitts from them. I think that Dante Designs is the same place as Custom Wheels Market, I think I had a Dantes Design sticker on one of my wheels, the lug nuts, or the set of center caps they forgot to send me and had to send later.

·
Registered
235 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, thats where I got them from. I cant believe they stopped making them for t-birds, which I am sure are more numerous than the chevy biscane, unbelievable!

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Yep, thats where I got them from. I cant believe they stopped making them for t-birds, which I am sure are more numerous than the chevy biscane, unbelievable!
The reason for that is that many early Chevies use the 4.75 BP and that back spacing. Our BP and BS needs are rare. It is really a niche market for a car that the newest one would be 13 years old. I wish I had gone with 18s but if I was to do something different it would be a hub swap and Mustang BP wheels.

·
Registered
3 Posts
what is the deal with ls wheels or jag wheels. will they fit. once in a blue moon a decent set will come up on c/l

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YEP, the Lincoln wheels will fit. I know the Marks will. I bought a set from someone on this site and they were chrome 18x9 Bullits, fit the bird perfect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts