TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
21,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has one lying around or finds one let me know. Must be a nice one where the red heat portion of the blend knob illustration isn’t faded to a whitish pink, and the tool holes aren’t gnarled up.

Also looking for the manual electronic blend door actuator to go with it.

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Took a look tonight and I can't find it.I may have tossed it since i don't have that archaic heating system anymore:ROFLMAO:

·
Administrator
21,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Took a look tonight and I can't find it.I may have tossed it since i don't have that archaic heating system anymore:ROFLMAO:
Yeah I tossed my nice original too for the same reason. I like that archaic system now that high technology has gone sentient and the blower will not turn on until I arrive at my destination on the hottest or coldest days.

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
I got to thinking I might have the one from the 94 at my dad's place. I might still have the heater box also but I won't be able to check until the weekend.

·
Registered
1994 Black T-Bird 4.6 DOHC TR-3650
166 Posts
If you ever decide to repair your automatic one, I have all the stuff for you from my 94 T-Bird

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
So what you're saying is that I need to make a trip down to the JY for you? 😛

All, and I mean all, of the JYs have T-Bird inventory. Some of which are 97s....

·
Administrator
21,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
So what you're saying is that I need to make a trip down to the JY for you? 😛

All, and I mean all, of the JYs have T-Bird inventory. Some of which are 97s....
Maybe 😆

As the title says though, has to be mint and not faded, quite a few seem to suffer from sun fade where the red heat line turns to a whitish pink (SATC temp buttons will do this too)

I’d buy one of the ones on EBay or TBSCshop but listings seem to have that problem, like this

This is how they should look (not my car, I WISH I had that infocenter)

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
If memory serves correct, lots of them are mint or near mint here in SoCal.

What other cars can these be pulled from besides MN12s? Taurus? Mustang?

·
Super Moderator
12,764 Posts
That pic reminds me that I need to put the infocenter in the red cougar, it came so close to being installed in the tbird I sold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts