TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the next few weeks I'm gonna part out my 1994 Thunderbird. It has many good parts. So, if anyone wants something just send a message and I'll let you know if I still have it. I only use Pay Pal. I will post photos...

Things that are gone:
radiator
coolant overflow tank
fenders
hood
bumper cover

·
Registered
386 Posts
How's the black gauge cluster surround? Radio/Din cover? Interested depending on condition.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Assuming the '94 is identical to the '95 in terms of body, does your car still have that ridiculous floppy rubber air deflector under the front valance? Part number is F4SZ-8327-A -

https://dz310nzuyimx0.cloudfront.net/strapr1/084b4534e7ee0ff02d2d2017de0bca75/3ca2e3c5e74bdbd5cc2596913bba2d26.png

Part #10 in the diagram. I think it wraps around the front swaybar, too. I'd be interested in that if it still survives on your car.

Also, the 2 transmission fluid hard lines from the radiator to the transmission.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Pretty sure I have the tranny lines...
Well that would really help my car since I can't find those things anywhere. I can wait for the rain to stop for you to find out about that air deflector but I'm in for the transmission lines, just let me know about the Paypal stuff.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If the tranny lines wrap around sway bar, doubt I can save them.

I have a CD Player but have no idea if it works....

·
Registered
41 Posts
If the tranny lines wrap around sway bar, doubt I can save them.

I have a CD Player but have no idea if it works....
No, it's that weird rubber air deflector that sort of snaps onto the sway bar (if I remember correctly). The transmission lines don't deal with the sway bar at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts