TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish that I had my camera at the PRI show. They had a Focus that had a supercharged Cobra 4.6 shoe horned into it. I did not get to look at it for very long as the people that I was with was leaving me. From the little that I got to look at it, it was a nice clean installation.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was there with the other guys from our shop as well as a buddy from Procharger. We did manage to sneak a few "spy shots" in. As soon as I can get them d/l I will post a few of that kewl a$$ Focus!

Chris

·
Registered
27 Posts
I did ask and they said that the drivetrain is operable but the wiring had not yet been completed so the car has not started or been driven as of yet.

Chris

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was there and forgot to pick up lit. from the company that makes straight cut gears for the t-5. Did anyone out there happen to catch their name? Thanks.

Ted

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Freind of mine is in with Electromitive, offered to get me in. "Nah man, I dont wanna use up my time off work". CRAP! I said that not know what the show was, going on his lame description. :rolleyes: Ever realy regret something? :tongue:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts