Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
That be sweet!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
That would be one fun ride. I seem to remember watching a discovery channel show about a motorhome (a big nice one!) that'd do that. Just drive it down the ramp and you got yourself a houseboat! (Be fun to tow the watercar behind the amphibious Motorhome!)

I realize it is a necessity, but I'm not real crazy about that jet drive unit hanging there all the time (land or sea).

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Um, that one was on the Travel channel. lol

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL Ok, travel channel. TomAto....tomahto...... It was on TV. :D

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Look at those hip, young go-getters in their Water Car! Think they're so great! :D

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
I'm pretty sure that if I had the spare coin, I would definitely have one of those to play with. I can imagine the looks if I tried one out on the lake here on campus :D

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Can you imagine how many people at the boat launch you would freak out by just flying down the ramp in your car..... and continue going. :beek:
LOL Actually the driving into the lake would raise a few eyebrows, but the driving across the lake would REALLY get their attention!

I think it'd just be fun to see the look on folks eyes when you invite them to go skiing and when you pick them up at their place there is no "boat" on a trailer!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts