TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent checked into it to much yet, but I am geting water in my vent system when it rains or snow melts. I had to change my blower motor and after I put the new one in it only ran on low. So I tested th blower motor resistor and released I needed to change that, so I ordered a new one. when It came in on Sat. I went to change it in the afternoon, and when I removed from the vent area by the blower motor water came gushing out when I removed. So I did not put in the new one til I can find out why water it getting in there. Any ideas, got to get our 9 in. of snow off of it now. By the way it is a 90 Tbird. Nate

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
9,136 Posts
Try taking a look under the cowl covers, might be filled up with leaves. Water needs to go somewhere when it rains! :eek:

Joe

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the cowl off amd there was a cover missing on the spot where it pulls in outside air, I fabricated a cover for it. Now if I could just get the blower to do something other than low I will be good. (Other post under this section)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.