TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i was driving my car yesterday and a code went off and i looked under the car and the water was leaking from the midldle under the engine

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
right looking at it right now and im going to drive it untill it starts leaking agian so i can find out where it is, but it was sitting on my lawn for the winter and it is pretty rusted up under there this may be my problem but i will see and let you know thx.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i found out where my leaks are... onw leak is coming from my overfill tank dont know where but i will be taking it out and will inspect it and the other leak is the air conditioning hose that go through the firewall has a hole in it and it is leaking on to the spark plug next to it maybe that is y my light went off... i will have to see. thx for your help though lightevergreenfrost

·
The Parts Guy
7,274 Posts
Maxfootius said:
the other leak is the air conditioning hose that go through the firewall has a hole in it and it is leaking on to the spark plug next to it
I think you're referring to one of the heater core hoses. They transfer coolant from the engine to the heater core, and back to the engine.

-Rod

1 - 10 of 10 Posts