TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
IMHO, the principle is sound (and nothing new). My concern is the storage of the hydrogen gas, and the power involved to break apart the water.

It's been proven over and over again that the power required to break the water apart electrically is greater than the amount of power the hydrogen can produce.

Just my .02. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
chit4brains?

Good grief you need to ask if it's a scam or not? :confused:

Ask Ozzie why he hasn't sold his idea to Toyota instead of trying to sell you his how-to book?

Convert Your Car to BURN WATER as well as Gasoline - to Double Your Mileage!

"Everybody should have this technology!"
, yea and if it actually worked eveyone would have it. :thumbsup:

"Within the first week I had a 82% increase in MPG"

77% better mileage Volkswagen Bora 1.9 Liter DIESEL

Mileage gain 68%!

I increased my mileage 70%.

Went from 28 MPG to 41.6 MPG.

Passed smog WITH NO catalytic inverter!!!

"My car continues to improve... Feels like a new car!!"

"I have been seeing up to 45 % better gas mileage"

·
Registered
7,758 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Combine it with a Tornado Fuel Saver and a FuelXpander fuel pre-heater + a PETRO-MIZER fuel line magnet and you might even break the elusive 100 mpg barrier! That would be very impressive and only using off the shelf parts too!!! WOW :)

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Combine it with a Tornado Fuel Saver and a FuelXpander fuel pre-heater + a PETRO-MIZER fuel line magnet and you might even break the elusive 100 mpg barrier! That would be very impressive and only using off the shelf parts too!!! WOW :)
:uppoint: :rofl: :uppoint:

Do I hear a slight tinge of sarcasm? :rofl:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anybody try it?...

ill admit it sounds odd.....just curious if anybody has experimented?

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
You have to be careful, with all those fuel savers, you may save more than you use, overfilling your tank via the return line, and causing a fire hazard!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
LOL, that's the risk you take when your on the bleeding edge of combining aftermarket parts. :)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
OOO, then you could rig a catch can to the return line and sell the unneeded gas to your disbelieving buddies!

·
Super Moderator
10,910 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
i know a guy who had tons of money he is running his diesel off of waste vegetable oil right now and i showed him that a while back he says he will put it in his avalanche and try it out. ill let you know how it goes im supposed to install in when he buys it.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
It says on Ozzies site that it is tax deductable. How the heck is that possible?

·
Registered
663 Posts
It says on Ozzies site that it is tax deductable. How the heck is that possible?
um yeah buying a hybrid or electric car gets you a tax write-off but i doubt the IRS would fall for this one...

(edit): im not an economics expert or anything, but if this system works as well as they say, i think this would have taken off in the late 70s. my theory is that if you are putting together this contraption your probably going on a gas mileage kick and are changing your points, plugs and wires, filling your tires properly and getting an oil change all about the same time and you would notice a 15% increase in milage right there if the car was needing it done

·
Registered
792 Posts
no,he just slaped one on and drove it fo a week,to school and back,same speed,same everything,it works i mean it does make hydrogen,iknow that for a fact:D

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I don't think anyone questions whether it makes hydrogen or not. I'm highly dubious your Dad saw a worthwhile gain in MPG however. I'd have to see it for myself.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts