TCCoA Forums banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
17,502 Posts
Pardon me, Ed, but this this is a flagrant stepping on of our toes. We dont need a broken algorithm for something a team Moderators can monitor and judge for ourselves. We arent paid employees, you're not saving on overhead by automating our jobs.

Loopholes? How about fix the registration loopholes that allow Bangladeshi , French, Iranian, Palestinian, Russian, Ukranian, etc IPs from registering? How about impose a time limit on them between completing their restoration and being able to post? Loopholes? We've been begging you to plug this specific gaping bottomless pit of a loophole for 4 months and instead you guys plug a non-issue of a "loophole" that only inconveniences longterm legitimate members.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Loopholes?

What about resolving the plethora of issues we've been asking for?

Resolving the archives would be a great step.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Im not great with computers but basically everything your company has with our site has pushed me and many more away. I only stay here to contact those Ive gotten along with in the 6 years Ive been here.

And Matt, Grog, I believe I have the full Jmod article saved as screen shots on my old HTC m7. Ill have to find it and power it on but if its there Ill re post it.

·
The Parts Guy
7,359 Posts
Loopholes?

What about resolving the plethora of issues we've been asking for?

Resolving the archives would be a great step.
THIS! Fix the f'ing tech articles and quit f'ing up this site!

121 - 125 of 125 Posts