TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do we go about getting more people in here? i know there are lots of people here from the kansas city and surrounding areas. it'd be pretty cool to get some of them involved in an active local chapter.

i'm new to the t-bird scene and mine is far from killer modified, but they are great cars with a pretty big following. i would really like to see a group get together and share some ideas and do some bench racing/share experiences. just my .02

chris

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
well right know im in salina kansas for autobody school but i come back to olathe often. I also belong to the vintage thunderbird club of kc and we can probably get some memember from there with mn12's to join if we get this chapter of the ground and flyin

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
see, that would be cool. i'm not big on organizing this kind of stuff, but it would be cool to get together with some other mn-12 owners and shoot the sh*t.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
My garage is usually open...and the fridge is usually stocked! In fact this week I am building headers FINALLY! I love fabbing stuff...You guys are more than welcome to come over and shoot the sh*t. Thunderbird96 has been over a couple of times before.

Well...I suppose...the welder is calling my name, so off I go...

John

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
hey im game anytime this weekend. 913- 909-2474 call me and let me know what's up i will check back in on tuesday on here leaving wensday evening to come home.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I'd love to get more things together. I may be the old man in the group (then again maybe not!) but I'd love to get together with some fellow T-bird/Ford folks. I live in Southeast Kansas, but I get up to visit my folks in Lees Summit pretty regularly. Just let me know if anything is scheduled.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
im in salina for auto body school maybe we can meet up the 26th is the next scca event there and i will be running again you will have to come up

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
at the salina recreation area go to www.scca.com and click on kansas then click on the salina chapter link it has directions to the rec area once you get in salina my #913-909-2474 call me if you have questions

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've been to Nascarts a few times, and it's definantly a lot of fun. Heck, they even have a league.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
thunderbird96 said:
hey in acouple of weeks i will be home we will have to get a meeting at dode's soon
Any chance of a meeting at Nascarts about the same weekend?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I'll be in Topeka all week, but I'm sure I could drive to KC when I am done instead of to Parsons. Never had the folks not want to see me yet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts