TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
You had a page for Nebraska people in your notebook? I thought it was just KS and MO people? I see I'm not on the NE page :p

-Melon

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey where is travis reynolds from he dosn't have it listed so i have not put him on yet.I need info on every one's cars mods send me an email with them attached will have pics up later this week when i get filmed develped

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Thanks for the update Jason... my car is hawt! :rofl:

-Joel

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
North of Illinois, east of Minnesota :D you really should know that. :D

My guess would be that no one from WI is included is that no one from there has attended any of the meets. Come to a meet and I'm sure that you'll be included.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well build a site for the wisconsin.Not to be a jerk but it's for nebraska,kansas,oklahoma,missouri, If you want to be included that's fine send me some info on your car.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
North of Illinois, east of Minnesota :D you really should know that. :D

My guess would be that no one from WI is included is that no one from there has attended any of the meets. Come to a meet and I'm sure that you'll be included.
Hardy-har-har

Sorry I saw "website for midwest chapter" and thought WI was in the midwest?:confused:

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I suppose it could be considered Mid-West. But I've always thought of it more "Great lakes Region". Of course, I've been wrong before..

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
I'm thinking about coming to the SC-GTP shootout this fall in Iowa, maybe see some of you guys there. :)

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts