TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
go to http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1849813130 and tell me if this is true or not. seems like a scam to me. but kind of seems logical I guess. It's an exhaust mod they call it. and it supposedly re-routes exhaust gases from your intake into the exhaust. I dunno. read it. They say it's, "TOO NEW TO HAVE A PICTURE OF!!!!" mmmkay. read it and tell me what the heck it is they're selling. Thanks.
-Thomas

·
Registered
76 Posts
"You are bidding on a kit that reroutes your exhaust gases away from your intake manifold and puts them straight into your exhaust. "

Uhhh, kind of sounds like an exhaust manifold. Last time I checked the OEM's weren't dumping the exhaust into the intake manifold. I have no clue what the hell this guy is talking about but it sounds like complete crap.

EDIT:
Unless he is talking about some EGR block-off plate. Still, doesn't sound like something I want to buy from this guy. And it's not like an EGR block-off plate is technology so new that they can't show a picture for it.

·
Premium Member
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's about what I figured.
-Thomas

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Plate or not it surely is related to blocking or rerouting the EGR in some way. Says it won't make your check engine light come on so I'm guessing it includes some means of shorting the sensor out too... more likely he'll send you a piece of paper with a crude drawing - if you get anyting at all.

No feedback... a private auction, userid is 2 days old. Ebay scammers are getting pretty thick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts