TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
96 xr7 v6

power widow on passenger side hesitates half way up in warm weather. now that's it cold, it does not hesitate on way up. had the door dissambled twice, andlubricated in the summer time, problem remained. but, in cold weather it dissapears.

any Ideas?

·
Registered
627 Posts
laminarflow said:
96 xr7 v6

power widow on passenger side hesitates half way up in warm weather. now that's it cold, it does not hesitate on way up. had the door dissambled twice, andlubricated in the summer time, problem remained. but, in cold weather it dissapears.

any Ideas?
90% of electrical problems are connections. Check any plugs from the switch to the motor. If any of them have come loose, that can cause this. Especially if you notice a change in temperature extremes. Cold contracts (things can get tighter) heat expands (things can get looser). I've been burnt by this many a time (just not on windows).

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
my drivers side window would act as if it had an electrical malady when coming down
even after repeated lubing and adjusting, Alas, a good silicone treating of the
window (on the inside and outside seals) solved the problem.

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
happened to me, get some silicone lubricant and spray down the window tracks...made a nite and day difference on mine. mine wouldnt go down when it was raining outside....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts