TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Resident drifter
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came up with the idea for this tread today after taking at least 20 minutes just trying to get this stuff to fit. the window scratched the heck out of the roll cage paint, probably because I didnt paint it correctly in the first place. but o well, thats why they make spray cans.

I wish I had pics of when I helped my friend move all his stuff from his apartment, in only my car and his crown vic, but sadly I don't.

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
a near complete interior in one trip, and a 5.0 shortblock, a tranny, and a rear bumper sticking out of my trunk on separate occassions. not really weird stuff, but big or heavy stuff. when i had my acura, we stuffed a near complete (mn12) interior in there, too. it took some effort to close the hatch.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
A few weird and bulky things come to mind:
Bales of straw.

Also, on numerous occasions, I fit 20-ish long guns (properly cased and transported within the letter of the law) in the Cougar. I really wish more gun club officers owned pickups . . . mainly, ME!

Slidebird, would that happen to be a rear window out of a Winston Cup car?

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
a near complete interior in one trip, and a 5.0 shortblock, a tranny, and a rear bumper sticking out of my trunk on separate occassions. not really weird stuff, but big or heavy stuff. when i had my acura, we stuffed a near complete (mn12) interior in there, too. it took some effort to close the hatch.
All the weird things i have carried in mine have been due to Mike :tongue:

I have rear fold downs

Does a bicycle count too? :confused:

·
Registered
294 Posts
my family...

·
Registered
431 Posts
Best I can think of is two 10 foot lengths of 2 x 8 boards and 2 55 gallon trash cans full of mulch. We have no trucks at my house.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Mark 8 seats front and back along with 2 bookbags on my trip with the green bird from Tulsa, Ok to Tooele, Ut.

·
Super Moderator
10,375 Posts
Trunkfull of cheerleaders??

Oh, that was another thread...Sorry!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
My wife and kids

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Me! I'm probably the weirdest thing I have hauled around.

I once had 6 drunk people (I wasn't drunk) in the car.
I drove across country when I moved with the bird. So it had a ton of crap in it. I learned not to pack all my books in one box. That box will get real heavy.
I actually fit a full set of dinning room chairs and table in my MarkVIII (disassembled of course).

When I wored at Home Depot a guy pulled up in a Corvette (C5) and wanted 20 bags of 40lb top soil put in the vett. We fit about 3/4 of it in the back and the rest on the passenger seat. Apparently that is his crappy daily driver and utility vehicle. He said he had a real nice porsche at home and that gets the full sport car treatment but the vett he didn't care about beating on.

·
Registered
600 Posts
My entire life and room full of stuff when I moved from DE to NC. Then once again when I moved from NC to DE.

Once I had me and my girlfriends rabbit with me on a trip back home. Put it in a cage then put the cage on the front seat and had a crap load of stuff in the back seat. I'm very impressed with the beating these cars can take. That was a lot of weight on a 400 mile trip at no less than 70 mph.:D

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
The front bumper of a 99 Cougar (not in the trunk).

A complete set of SC seats (front and back)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts