TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Maryland Chapter Director
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is almost time to start planning events for 2006. We already have Carlisle on the books, make sure you have made your reservations at the hotel Jason lists on www.mamn12.com if you want to stay with the group!

I would like everyone to send me an e-mail to the chapter address so I can update our membership list. Please give your name, your on line name, and some information on your car. Phone numbers are optional, this will just be a way for me to have a contact list for activities, thanks!

Send to [email protected]

Let me know if there is anything you need, we have a very active group, there are things happening at least once a month once the weather breaks. Due to the large number of spam and junk mail in the TCCOA mail, be sure the title mentions your Tbird so it does not get deleted with the other junk mail!

Scott

·
Registered
29 Posts
scott cant remember if i ever told you i got an A on the project :D..... and everybody was like Dang your car is sweet .. i was like its not my car :(

·
Maryland Chapter Director
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

You mentioned it Sunday too, glad I was able to help. I hope I can make it up for the transmission swap, but not sure yet. Time is critical this time of the year.

Thanks again for the BBQ, it was great.

Scott

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Hey all - I'm in Rockville for the summer (leaving August 11) on an internship. If there's any meets or anything like that, let me know, I'd love to come. I don't really know where anything's at around MD, basically Rockville, so if something's fairly close I'll be able to check it out.

Nobody around here drives Tbirds!

·
Registered
513 Posts
If you have not already, be sure to check out the
mamn12.com site. Most of our meets are posted on there.

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Our chapter seems to be the quietest one. Come on everyone, make some NOISE!! :) Anyways, I occasionally see some fine lookin birds here and there and I post the descriptions here to see who claims it and nobody answers. It seems quite odd that an individual having a MN12 project in this day and age doesn't know about TCCoA or MAMN12. In fact, I would find it impossible to have an MN12 project and not know about these sites. About a month ago, I saw a SWEET lookin 94/95 cruisin down Martin Blvd in Middle River/Essex. I posted a thread about it and nobody claimed it. I dunno.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts