TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all.......I don't want to start a flame war by writing this, but as a Pharmacy tech. at a retail pharmacy, I can't help but notice the amount of people that take advantage of the welfare programs in the states......especially New York. I mean, these people are given pretty much everything and dont want to take responsibility by getting a job and paying their own bills instead of the state paying them for them.
These people are taking advantage of the system by using their money thats supposed to be used for food, shelter, and clothing to buy cigarettes, alcohol, new cars, and other stuff people that have too high of an income have to go without. And you know what the worst part about this is: The people that recieve state aid treat the people that serve them like absolute poo. They yell and scream until they get their way......these people really need to grow up, and use their money to support themselves.......

That is all.....done venting for now

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
oh hey man i know where your comin from. not to offend anyone on here if they do recieve it. but i work at a big grocery store and we have people come in all the time with their "link" cards wich is their money for the month. and they buy alcohol and useless stuff with it when they should really be buying more food and necesary things. it just seems more practical to me. if i had a set ammount to live on every month hell id be finding the best deals shopping at the cheapest places. and not buying alcohol and cigarettes with it. but to each his own i guess.

oh well we cant help them all can we.:zdunno:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.