TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arrived here in Lewiston, Maine from Sarasota to find a little snow (see photos below). After having the front yard plowed and the truck unloaded I went to bed and awoke to find my Bird missing! However, this time it wasn't stolen...it was covered in the white stuff they call snow up here. I've seen just a couple of MN12's here so far and they sure don't look like mine that's never seen snow. Gotta find a garage to store her in for the winter months. Believe it or not, the truck you see in the background of the last photos (taken from our front window) is the Direct TV vehicle that showed up to install the high definition dish for my plasma TV. These guys are really Maineiacs! They climbed two stories, shoveled the area of the roof for the dish and installed it. Ice everywhere and the temp was about 20%. I don't know whether you call it bravery or stupidity but I have a great picture now.

·
Super Moderator
7,479 Posts
OK, maybe I'm the only one noticing this, but is there A GIGANTIC ****ING SPIDER chilling on your windowsill?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, maybe I'm the only one noticing this, but is there A GIGANTIC ****ING SPIDER chilling on your windowsill?
Yep. My daughter put it there and told her mom to look out the window at all the snow. The only thing she saw was the fake spider......it only took us about an hour in the shower to clean her up!
:D:D:D

·
Administrator
7,997 Posts
Welcome back to New England! :thumbsup:

Maybe we can all hook up when the weather improves. From listening to the forecast, that won't be anytime soon! :rant:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts