TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea i feel really stupid now, when i registered, i thought my (93) bird's color code was code zu, i now know its not but i can not figure out what color it is...i look and it says LX2 but i cant find it in the color code list in the tech articles... here's my cardomain link

here
any help?

also another question, i may be gettin some new headlights from my buddy down at the junkyard (mike i would but its free for me down there :D ) what year's would fit with out having to do a conversion?

and another one, everytime i search for a body kit or basically anything for my car do i always get screwed? there is practically NOTHING that i can found for a 93?

thanks in advance...i still feel stupid though

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Lx2 and Zu are almost the same color the lx2 was pre 1994 and zu was 1994 and later

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet, know the "name" of it?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Nicktcfcsb said:
Lx2 and Zu are almost the same color the lx2 was pre 1994 and zu was 1994 and later
LX2 is the body code, it means LX 2 door. It is below the line on the door jamb sticker.
ZU is the color code, it is above the line on the door jamb sticker.

Mike Donley

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dang now i feel really stupid.......................i never said i could read those door tags lol

·
Registered
744 Posts
imo your car's color is: Crystal Blue Frost (MD), but that's judging by your cardomain pics.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but the tech articles said it couldnt be zu for 93...

·
Registered
708 Posts
what does the door sticker say?? paint code will be there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts