TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And the news is not so good....

Basically, 2 herniated discs in my lower back....

·
Super Moderator
12,082 Posts
Sorry to hear that; hope you get a full recovery.
+1

Get some good Physical Therapy and/or drugs.

You're not going to need surgery on that are you?

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
almost like mine, I however don't have a canal stenosis, I assume you have some pain in your legs?? With Therapy they can do alot; as I have learned and I am not hunched over any more!

Good luck bro, and keep us posted.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Surgery? I hope to hell not. Pain down the leg? Yup. It'll go shooting down my left leg like fire. Really does suck. I've just recently started seeing the back-cracker, and so I hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Surgery? I hope to hell not. Pain down the leg? Yup. It'll go shooting down my left leg like fire. Really does suck. I've just recently started seeing the back-cracker, and so I hope that helps.
Oooh yeah, been there, done that.

About 10 years ago I threw my back out. Didn't really realize it for about another year, just dealing with that "shooting pain down the leg". Finally one day I got up out of bed, stood up.... didn't make it all the way up, and hit the floor screaming.
Done deal.

I called my mom for advice (she having been an R.N. for quite a long time) as to whether I need to see a doctor or a chiropracter. She said try the chiropracter first, then see how it goes.

I passed out in the reception area.

A month of twice-weekly visits got me on my feet (and back to work) again, but little twinges of pain lingered for the next ten years.

About two months ago it made me go back for one last time......now I'm good as new, and sincerely happy about the results. Should've went back years ago.

Best of luck with this, I hope everything turns out good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts