TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lightly Seasoned
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a very long wait and a few issues this week, I am finally having my Hip Replacement surgery tomorrow, I am excited and nervous at the same time,But I cant wait to be able to do things I haven't been able to do in a long time and to do things to the Bird that Ive been wanting to do. Say a little prayer for me so I can get back ASAP, Thanks Guys and Girls

·
Super Moderator
12,247 Posts
Best wishes Mike.

·
Lightly Seasoned
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, My surgery went great and I am recovering faster than I thought I would at this point, I really missed being on TCCoA,And I really miss my Bird, But Ill get to ride in her Friday to the Docs to get the staples out, Glad to be back!!

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
That was quick !, hope the rehab goes great and that you`ll be back to normal soon , I also need to get my hip fixed , I am at that point where just getting my socks in or out is a painful chore , working on my cars leaves me in pain for a couple of days afterwards , ( I just replaced the harmonic balancer on my Grand am ) .

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,367 Posts
Welcome back! :)

Glad to hear you pulled through all right.

·
Lightly Seasoned
717 Posts
Thank you Guys, everyday is better than the day before!!

That was quick !, hope the rehab goes great and that you`ll be back to normal soon , I also need to get my hip fixed , I am at that point where just getting my socks in or out is a painful chore , working on my cars leaves me in pain for a couple of days afterwards , ( I just replaced the harmonic balancer on my Grand am ) .
I had the same story as you, It hurt to do anything, I hope you can get the replacement if needed, I am already walking with a cane with little to no pain and I had the surgery on Jan 11, If you have any ??s you can PM me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts