TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In addition to MSNBC dropping their simulcast CBS Radio has decided to let him go as well.

I find it ironic what's finally done him in is deriding college girls for looking like nappy headed hoes. I mean Don Imus has the nastiest most unkept hair of any white guy I've seen in decades. Well aside from drunken police booking photo's anyway. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He's about the last person in the world that should be deriding others for how they look. I've always thought him to be one of the most butt ugly and unkempt looking white dudes around. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we all know why it is he made it as a radio personality. :D

You look at old pictures of him and he used to style and brush his hair but it looks like he gave that up in favor of just toweling it off and running his fingers through it a couple of times and calling it good. Fine for kicking back at the ranch I guess but a strange look for a TV personality to cultivate.

I think his CNN alter ego must be Larry King, another real looker. :tongue:

Actually CNN was running some retrospective images of Larry King a few days ago and his hair was grayer 20 years ago then it is today. hmmmm lol

Anyway I just thought it ironic it would be comments about how others looked that would be his downfall. I didn't see that coming!

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Basically that's it.

he did party awfully damned hard back in the 70's. Last night I was reading that before NBC fired him back then he missed over 100 days of work one year. ah the 70's. lmao

A little over a year later the same station hired him back from the one he slinked off to...

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I think it's stupid.
Honestly...how many psychotic KKK members and racists are going to hate that said race EVEN more because of this incident?
They will say "It's all their fault!" and continue to become more and more racist.
The more serious we make this subject, the more problematic it becomes.

I don't even want to get into the discussion...
blacks can call each other w/e they want, but if a white man does it...it's a crime.
THAT is racism.
You're charging one RACE for a crime, without charging the other.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
its so stupid that a bunch of idiots got there way because a shock jock (if you want to call him that) said something stupid

thats why I love the fact that opie and anthony are back (a whole other topic all together)

let the college chicks get over it Im sure they have been called names before

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
sharpton and jesse can both go to hell, thats all i have to say about this crime. ive been called worse do you hear me *****in?? no. so tell them nappy haird hoes to go to hell quit their *****in and move on. deal with it.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
*Disclaimer: This is my opinon and only my opinion, YMMV*

You know what the worst part about this is? A Tennessee Women's Basketball team played a helluva game, won the championship, yet they didn't get a chance to revel in their win. Instead, they were eclipsed by something that should have been a non-issue.

·
Registered
457 Posts
agreed cougar guy. i just got off of cruise ( oh by the way, high guys, i am back now...lol) and all we heard about the last week on the news was this crap.

all i can say is there is a double standard built in to society, and it will be very hard to overcome.

my opinion only.....not intended to offend anybody....dont want to end up on CNN tomorrow..lol

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
*Disclaimer: This is my opinon and only my opinion, YMMV*

You know what the worst part about this is? A Tennessee Women's Basketball team played a helluva game, won the championship, yet they didn't get a chance to revel in their win. Instead, they were eclipsed by something that should have been a non-issue.
VicRattlehead said:
sharpton and jesse can both go to hell, thats all i have to say about this crime. ive been called worse do you hear me *****in?? no. so tell them nappy haird hoes to go to hell quit their *****in and move on. deal with it.
I agree with you cougar guy and also with Vic. What really irks me is that Imus did in fact insult the basketball team he did not say one stinkin' word about Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson or anyone else. Yet who were the last people we heard from in this grand hoo-ha? The basketball team. The entire issue should have been between Imus and the team. If they were offended they should have said so, NOT the press, and definitely NOT Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson who are only trying to hold on to something from way back in the 60's to get lots of attention for themselves.

Well, I'm glad I got this in before it gets locked. ;)

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
i do not understand some black people. if the team was white girls and he called them crackers, that would have been ok.

im not racist or anyhting but gee wiz. im so sick of hearing black people cry.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts