TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my big valve ported heads ordered! RGR made me an offer and I just couldn't refuse it. So expect to see some GREAT numbers for an NA v6 in the near future, hopefully by late May early June. I'm hoping...HOPING for 220rwhp. I can't wait to hear what my exhaust will sound like with my cam and heads. Oh wow.
-Thomas

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's in my sig. I got that from RGR too, along with the valve springs. The 215/220 cam combined with my 1.8 roller rockers will produce .600" lift.

Edit: yup.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Whatever happened with "I'm done with this one... I'm building up a cougar." ??

Bastard... :D

Lucky me, RGR and I have something in the works...

PJ

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PJ-4.2L said:
Lucky me, RGR and I have something in the works...
PJ
SPILL IT!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Man Im jealous thomas but youll be seeing me right up there with you accept im gonna have a couple extra goodies im only goin with 30# injectors and 216/225 cam and ported heads but a lil something more that im not gonna say but its gonna wait for a little bit I strat UTI in august so im savin most my money for that

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lx2sc said:
Man Im jealous thomas but youll be seeing me right up there with you accept im gonna have a couple extra goodies im only goin with 30# injectors and 216/225 cam and ported heads but a lil something more that im not gonna say but its gonna wait for a little bit I strat UTI in august so im savin most my money for that
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawz?

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
NOW that I have a well paying job again I be getting my project on track again, I think my next investment will be the SCT software/flasher :) Then comes the forged stroker :D

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey that sounds cool. Now if only that damn transmission would arrive right?

·
Registered
735 Posts
nice setup thomas....

id like to take ya on when the mustang is done...

hell yeah its lighter baby! dont hate! jk

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RobinCali said:
nice setup thomas....

id like to take ya on when the mustang is done...

hell yeah its lighter baby! dont hate! jk
You're on buddy. :D

·
Registered
710 Posts
Awww man if only my engine wouldn't have F-ed itself, we all could have had a field day!!!! Now I just gotta settle for my 306... that's OK, she still turns just a <i>couple</i> ponies :D :D :D

·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spike said:
Awww man if only my engine wouldn't have F-ed itself, we all could have had a field day!!!! Now I just gotta settle for my 306... that's OK, she still turns just a <i>couple</i> ponies :D :D :D
Yeah I almost forgot about the little race we had going. I guess I'm a year behind but now I'm way ahead because your bird is dead :D I'll just have to compete with Kurt now.
-Thomas

·
Registered
710 Posts
I'll come and referee :) Or I should come and participate haha... that would be interesting. I can't wait for when I get a job and I can get everything worked out, see how the bird runs when un-injured. I have a feeling it's gonna be a beast :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts