1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
"Major upgrades : turbo" .....riiiiiiiiighhhhhhttttttt

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
235 HP....hahahahaha...yeah, that yellow really adds some punch doesnt it. My check engine light is on, so uh, how much horsepower does that add? It's orange too!

EArl:uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Whoa i thoguht i was looking at a lamborghini diablo SV aniversary edition! That thing must be SO FAST with all the yellow and the stickers! HAHAHAHAHA OWNED!!

Greg

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
ahh, he cant even do the whole interior of the car, you can still see the maroon interior on the dash and the back seat. and 15's those are to big for that ride, he needs 12's or 13's tops. Ractive.....RACTIVE!!!!WTF, i wanna shoot him....so..........bad. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HULK ANGRY, HULK SMASH UGLY BIRD.

·
865 Posts
tips are fine, but a stinkin wing, comeon man, who wants an erector set on their birds, it just ain't right man. sigh, depression is setting in towards that poor poor bird, I feel so sorry for it.:bawling: :bs:

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
At least it's not a grey/silver or even a yellow wing. I'm gonna give him a talking to.

·
865 Posts
ok, i see the error of my ways, to each his own I guess, if ya want an erector set, go for it, but just don't expect my support, i just don't believe in it, but if the owner of that car reads this, good luck with whatever you have planned.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I got the guy to paint the dash more black than yellow. I think he wanted the whole thing yellow, but I got him down to the air vents. He needs to dye his carpet black, though. Looks better than before, at least.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
glowing escape said:
gotta love the rusted rockers and the painted DRUMS.... -greg
I painted the drums on my bird ....flat black because I hated looking at the rust

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Fubarian said:
I painted the drums on my bird ....flat black because I hated looking at the rust

well.. thats a little different cause you didnt paint them yellow, basically you didnt want them to stand out. i doubt he painted his drums cause their rusted.. i mean, if he painted things cause they were rusted... he woulda painted the rockers a while ago. -greg

·
Registered
515 Posts
alright, in that picture of him he looks about 12. So i figure his momma gave it to him and he decided he would give it a 'performance' boost. riight. His mom prolly grounded him after she saw him flicking the camera off. So sad...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts