1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
What, you've never seen the mega cab w/ suicide door option on the S10's, lol...

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Too bad this is $5500 too expensive for lemons racing ;)

-g

·
Super Moderator
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Might throw some people for a loop traveling down the highway behind it, and suddenly seeing it in your lane commin' 'round a corner, lol.

..."with trailer". That sweetens the deal some. Not that I'd be interested in building something like that. Let alone buying it. To each their own I guess.

Wonder if it is street legal?

Think I remember someone doing that to a front wheel drive Chevy Citation years ago. You remember...the "X" car. That one was an Elton John. Drove both ways.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Too bad this is $5500 too expensive for lemons racing ;)

-g
perhaps then for demolition derby use? or figure eight racing?

The first time I saw this type of modification was well over 15 years ago .. didnt realize people were still doing this.
yeah, i saw my first one more than thirty years ago. been an on and off fad almost since the car was created.

·
Super Moderator
10,395 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Might throw some people for a loop traveling down the highway behind it, and suddenly seeing it in your lane commin' 'round a corner, lol.
I seem to recall an episode of the TV show <em>C.H.I.P.S.</em> back in the day where something like that caused an interstate pile-up during the opening scene before they ran the opening credits.

Some hapless motorist changed lanes, saw the front end, and that was all she wrote.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,898 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts