TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep i remember the last time i heard this but this is a different story now. :zdunno:

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Ya, that one that's gonna hit us in 20 years is gonna knock us outta rotation enough the second one won't hit... :D

I wouldn't worry about 31 years, I'd worry about 31 days. Actually, I'd be fine with how much I owe on my credit cards and school loans. :D

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh ya i forgot about the chaos cloud duh. hey maybe the chaos cloud will destroy this thing and it will all work out good :D :confused:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
if its only a 1/4 mile wide, a nuclear bomb should vaporize it.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Call Bruce Willis he will take care it

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
If they sent nukes into space, and blew it up, wouldn't that cause another problem?

What are the side effects to having radioactive nuclear waste in the atmosphere? Would it eventually come back down to earth and screw us all up?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I still say we're screwed. Remember how NASA scientists accidentally crashed a Mars probe a few years ago because they forgot to convert their guidance programs to the metric system? THESE are the people in charge of saving the world?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Earl said:
If they sent nukes into space, and blew it up, wouldn't that cause another problem?

What are the side effects to having radioactive nuclear waste in the atmosphere? Would it eventually come back down to earth and screw us all up?
no it wont

thats the only defense if someone ever sends out a nuke on us...i do believe we have missle thatll blow up the nuke while its in the atmosphere.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I don't think a release of atomic radiation in space would do any harm to us. Considering severe radiation already exists in space.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ya good point the atmoshpere protects us from most of it . or else we would have to wear like 10,00 spf sun block :D and them icbm's are some bad mo fo's i learned all about those just for fun. they are the kind of thing to be scared of. and russia has like 10,000 of them :eek: one is too dangerous to even test but 10,000 they go crazy its all over

1 - 18 of 18 Posts