TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was in Ashton, Illinois and they have a small car show - about 100 cars. The show is next to a school and I guess the outgoing 8th graders had made artwork of their choosing to be either raffled off or voted on. Most of it was typical 8th grade stuff, but I found this drawing to be quite good and interesting:

Notice the letters have features from all of the different body styles drawn into them? Pretty cool stuff for an 8th grader.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yeah , that's awesome. I wouldn't mind having a poster of that actually.

·
Registered
343 Posts
That is a really sweet pic, I bet that kid could make quite a bit of money with their artwork. I would definately buy something like that.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
What is the kids name that drew that? I bet money that kid will be either a cartoon drawer in the future, or some type of design artist!

I do have to admit though... that his circles (tires) aren't perfectly round. But if that is ALL hand drawn, it is MUCH better than what I could do!!! :rolleyes:

Wonderful poster!

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Is it just me but does that look familiar?!?! :2huh:

I swear I have seen that drawing as a poster or a painting somewhere else. Maybe not as a T'bird but as another car. Since I saw that drawing it's been driving me up the wall trying to find the one I'm thinking of. But I do like it! :bowdown:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts