TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay fellow MD members, which one of you took the cosole and cupholders out of the 1997 Thunderbird LX at: B & H New and Used Auto Parts and Salvage Yard at 1500 W. Pulaski Hwy. in Elkton/North East area?? hehehe. I went to that salvage yard today to get a replacement door panel for the driver side of my car. There were 3 96/97 body style Tbirds there. The only one, which had the same color door panels as mine was the 97. When the dude was getting the panel off, i glanced over to check out the console and cupholders only to find that they had been completely removed. Everything that makes up the center console was gone lol. I was like damn, it had to be one of our guys! Anyways, I was just wandering which one of you it was. Also, when I was leaving (around 2:00) some dude was in there asking about some kind of control switch and brake parts for a 1991 Tbird SC. who are you? lol. Anyways, I thought it was kind of funny how the 97 cupholders/console were missing from the 97 and then i saw some dude asking for parts for a 91 SC. What a coincidence.

BTW, surprisingly, the door panel only cost me $50.00 and it's in great condition.

·
Tinfoil hat wearer
558 Posts
I know who got it. It wasn't me but I know who got it. She doesn't post on this board though.

·
Tinfoil hat wearer
558 Posts
Yeah she does. Her boyfriend is a friend of Derrick so.........most info comes from him lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts