TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was up at Pete's shop today for a tune on the nitrous. car put down 492rwhp/499rwtq off the nitrous and 580rwhp/677rwtq on the spray. we tuned it down a little by pulling 2 degrees of timing and the finaly numbers were 563rwhp/683rwtq. i'm going to ned tomorrow to see how it will run.

on the way to the dyno i saw a alpine gree 96/97 bird with aftermarket wheels, dual exhaust and a rear torsion brace. it had a tccoa sticer on the driver side rear 1/4 window. anyone from here?

Frank

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DMcBrideBoston said:
Unfriggin real, let me know how the nitrous feels ..........that must be one hell of a kick in the *** with almost 700rwtq....

Still impressed....Car is a damn beast...!

thanks man. i'm going to the track in about 20 minutes to see what i can do. i'll post my times when i get home

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DMcBrideBoston said:
word...get at me later on, maybe get some dinner...you get my email?
yea i got the email, thanks man. i just got back from the track now, been there since this morning. only got 2 runs it was busy as hell. my best pass was 11.2 @ 128. my bottle heater wasnt working so pressure was around 800 psi and i dont have my window switch in so i was granny shifting it. i had to pedal it through 1st and second. the car has 10's in it @ 130+ easily. i'm gonna see if i can get the bottle heater straighened out and the window switch in for next weekend.

Frank

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
Fdawg03SVT said:
on the way to the dyno i saw a alpine gree 96/97 bird with aftermarket wheels, dual exhaust and a rear torsion brace. it had a tccoa sticer on the driver side rear 1/4 window. anyone from here?

Frank
what state plates? VT, NH or MA? I'm not aware of anyone in NH with that style car, i think there's one person in VT (greenbird) that fits that, and don't knwo in MA

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Litning said:
what state plates? VT, NH or MA? I'm not aware of anyone in NH with that style car, i think there's one person in VT (greenbird) that fits that, and don't knwo in MA
i didnt catch a look at the plates as i was passing by. it wasnt greenbird, i've met him. he's much younger than the person that was driving this car.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
on 93 north in Nh right at the toll thats around exit 10

·
Registered
825 Posts
Fdawg03SVT said:
on the way to the dyno i saw a alpine gree 96/97 bird with aftermarket wheels, dual exhaust and a rear torsion brace. it had a tccoa sticer on the driver side rear 1/4 window. anyone from here?Frank
Fdawg03SVT said:
i didnt catch a look at the plates as i was passing by. it wasnt greenbird, i've met him. he's much younger than the person that was driving this car.
looks like you were too busy eyeing it up:D i never look at the plates

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dwinthrup said:
looks like you were too busy eyeing it up:D i never look at the plates
yea i always look for the important stuff first :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts