TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I spent my day yesterday at the pick & pull...scored some new stuff

96-97/SC taillights--was pleasantly surprised to find out that the LED panels are just great--don't seem to have anything burned on them at all...

Also, I picked up an autolamp switch, relay, and sensor...that seems to be working just as it should.

I also bought an info center...plugged it in, it does nothing, no door ajar light, or anything...could be bulbs? I don't know.

I have a question...when I pulled the black plastic piece around the guages out, it was a very tight fit, almost didn't get it out/off...OK, no problem, finished everything up, got everything back together, and for the life of me, I can't get this piece back in place...it's like it just won't "fit" I took two of these apart in the junkyard yesterday, and dash panels came off no problem...what the hell??!?!? Is there a secret or a trick to getting this piece on?

thanx

Earl

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went to pick & pull in stockton...right off 99 Where in the "bay area" are you? I'm in Discovery Bay 18 miles west of stockton

·
Registered
513 Posts
Im in the Oakland area, theres a pretty decent size pick n pull in Newark, I was there a couple weeks ago and they had probably around 10 tbirds but I thought you were closer.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmmmm.....it's werid I took two of them apart and had no problem...it was an EXTREMELY tight fit on mine...not sure how I'm gonna get it on there :( On a couple in the yard, the vent on the left side was not attached to the bezel, on mine it's plastic welded in...seems these cars are all just a little bit different.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
hmmmmm.....it's werid I took two of them apart and had no problem...it was an EXTREMELY tight fit on mine...not sure how I'm gonna get it on there :( On a couple in the yard, the vent on the left side was not attached to the bezel, on mine it's plastic welded in...seems these cars are all just a little bit different.
You didnt get it from a 97 did you? because if you did it wont fit your 95

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't get a new bezel, it's the same one I took off on my car, I'm just trying to get it back on and I can't (I could barely get it out, it was really a tight fit)

What I am saying is that on the two 94-95 birds I pulled dashes apart on, the piece came out no biggie at all...strange.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts