TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have just reinstalled NFS4 (High Stakes) after a few years of not playing it.

Am dl'ing a bunch of cars, but haven't come across ANY Tbirds or Cougars (or Mk8's).

Is anybody aware if any were made, and if so - where to DL them?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I heard of a Thunderbird SC that was made for one of the NFS games... not sure where to find it though. Try googling.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
welcome to a few years ago lol...one was made, the guy's HD crashed, there where screenshots of it a while back, but nothing ever came of it.....it would have been cool, but it didnt happen, and at this point probably never will....there is, however, a four door ford focus for NFSHS....along with a lot of other stupid cars.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I used to have it, or i still do have the files for it. I just didn't have the NFS (2 or 3) it required to install it. so i don't know if it works. for it to work in HS, you would probably have to convert it. since it was made for NFS 2 or 3.

http://www.sccoa.com/articles/needforspeed.php

there's the link i got it from, it's for NFSII but i believe they can be converted

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
that one is the fugly SC that replaces the miata in NFS 2....it's not impressive. The HS version was really nice....High stakes was an awesome game though...ever since then the games have lost features and become wierder...too bad :(

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Rally said:
Could someone pose these alleged screens of the NFS:HS MN12?
I doubt it. I bet they're almost as hard to find as car itself (read, impossible they where posted either in the old forums or the bazaro forums before these ones)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm, there was a SC made for HS?

Will have to scour the web for that one.

No luck with the one on SCCOA, don't know anything about converting cars.

It's surprising how many POS cars were built for the game, and something as cool as the SC/XR7 was ignored.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I made a copy of my dad's old truck for NFS 3 Hot Pursuit...I used the traffic vehicle which sorta resembled an F150 with a camper, and turned it into (as close as I could get it) his 1994 F-150 Eddie Bauer (blue/gold) It was pretty good, but didnt have as much 3D/coolness as a HS car....no damage, etc. But it was neat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts