·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we still have a little on the ground

expecting alot more :mad:

My first snowstorm without 4wd since 2001

should be fun with the v8 tbird

The v6 is still down needed UCA's dont want to take the chance making the 60 mile round trip to work trip

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
You're in for some fun. I'm getting it right now. Been going since 1 o'clock or so. Got 4"-5" on the ground right now.

Go figure, everyone thinks the sky is falling.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Moved to proper forum

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
It looks like it is gonna snow here tomorrow, but the locals say it will be Tuesday before we get more snow, which would be fine because my wife and I are flying to Phuket on Monday...it is 90 there right now...gonna do some scuba diving and get away from here for a week...

·
Registered
653 Posts
That's nothing. We've already got 5 inches of snow, and it's only 7:30. It's supposed to snow until 4AM.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Rally said:
That's nothing. We've already got 5 inches of snow, and it's only 7:30. It's supposed to snow until 4AM.
Yeh, i'm right down the road from ya. They've got I-70 down to one lane. INDOT is gonna have fun tonight.

EDIT: Too bad I can't find a nice, empty parking lot with no light poles :D

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Everyone but the colleges shut down. And colleges have more people traveling greater lengths. Glad it didn't, though, because I've got some labs to finish by Tuesday. And are lab days are Tues and Thurs. So I have 3 breadboards left, and finish another lab. And have a paper to finish (and start) by tomorrow.

Got to try the 4wd, though. :D

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Should start any time now. 4-8" expected here. The bird was out for some play earlier. Gotta take advantage of the dry pavement while it's visible. :D

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
we are expecting between 8-16" now... they keep upping the snowfall totals...

Should start about 7am and end about 7pm...

·
Administrator
7,997 Posts
Litning said:
we are expecting between 8-16" now... they keep upping the snowfall totals...

Should start about 7am and end about 7pm...
Talking 3-6" here. Should be a fun ride home tomorrow night! :eek:

Joe

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Probably pictures.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
ya here in il. we got quite a bit wich is a big change we hardly get anything. last year we got ONE good snow that all went away and it was over really. my car is sitting out in the street with 7 inches of snow and about 1/4 in of ice on it :D it rained one night then got down to the 20's so that froze it. then it stayed cold. and now it snowed and i havent even started it in 2 weeks. i would get a picture but its 12:30 right now and i dont think the neighbors will like the flash. and it really sucks too cuz all you can see of it is the doors and the plow-trucks came by so now i got a good foot of snow walled up around my car. all packed and stuff. that ought to be fun to get out of :rolleyes: but my gas tank is empty i mean none wont even start type empty. i coasted down the hill to my house :D damn im good timed it just right. but ill have money tomorrow to put gas in it and bring it to life still want to see how my neons look on the snow. :D

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Well i'm happy to report that I am all ready for the snow. Do you think we will get a lot because it is supposed to be 81* here tomorrow? :xpD:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Nice to see other snow lovers here.....
im from Montana and we get a ton of snow! we got almost 8" the other night, and that was ontop of a few inches that fell a few days before that. its about - 20* here tonite....thats twenty degrees BELOW ZERO!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts