TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Where in western PA are you? My dad work at Wyo-Tech in Blairsville and I'll be up that way in week or so. PM me.

·
Mr. Jiggy Fly
744 Posts
I have a friedn in Freeport that can also paint for fairly cheap.

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
lowflying90 said:
how often does he paint? any ball park numbers on how much it costs to do a complete car?
that depends on the type of paint, color of the paint, any "Extras" i.e. metalflake, pearl, prep if you dont do it, clearcoat, primer, etc... and then the kicker labor.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i have all the materials, paint, clear, primer, sand paper, car wash stuff, tack cloths, fish eye remover, etc........so i would just be looking for basically the labor cost. i have the engine out and the bumpers off as well. i'd have to pull the moon roof out yet and take the side doorpanels apart probably though.

send me an email.
[email protected]

·
Mr. Jiggy Fly
744 Posts
where in western pa are you exactly?

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
lowflying90 said:
i have all the materials, paint, clear, primer, sand paper, car wash stuff, tack cloths, fish eye remover, etc........so i would just be looking for basically the labor cost. i have the engine out and the bumpers off as well. i'd have to pull the moon roof out yet and take the side doorpanels apart probably though.

send me an email.
[email protected]
i dont have my own shop, partially because ive only sprayed on my first car, and the new bed for my dad's last truck. Im doing my brother's truck in the next few weeks, so i'd like to get that done before i start doing things for people that i dont even know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts