TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Gauge master
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just enough snow to make people drive poorly. Or, on the other hand, just enough snow to allow for donuts!

It's all just a matter of how you look at it.

Since everybody else was doing it, I figured that I should post a picture of snow.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Past the smithsonian now.
They just put one up on cottman avenue in philadelphia.
Now I have Krispy Kreme, Tastykake, Dunkin Donuts, Soft Pretzles and Cheesesteakes.

I RULE:D

danman

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Well they are actually in the Smithsonian was my point.

All from one lil shop in Winston/Salem.. heh

·
Registered
658 Posts
Well they are actually in the Smithsonian was my point.
I see, said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and saw.

danman

·
Registered
658 Posts
Ya know what would really impress me.

A giant snow angel.lol
If I get some snow I will make an attempt to make this giant angel.

danman

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
we're getting some big time snow supposedly tomorrow danman..... You make one wing, I'll make the other. Maybe we can make it into guiness...lol

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Im in STL too. This morning I got up, looked out the dinning room window on the way to the shower, "F". Get in the shower, get out go back to my room, My bro gets up, walks out to the shower "F!" Both of us were pretty pissed.

We drove the bird today cause his cars not back yet. Traffic was so bad that we got about 30 ft. in 20 mins, turned around and went home. Decided to try again 11. Took 20 mins to get 1 1/2 mile. Showed up to school 3 and 1/2 late. On the way their though an Explorer was comin at us and just starts spinnin. Does 2 doughnuts and finally gets it under control. Dumb mom driving. It was barely sideways and she jerks the wheel and spins it the other way...TWICE. Cmon ppl. Learn to drive.

·
Registered
632 Posts
St. Luis Snow

Really pissed me off. My car couldnt make it up a hill on I-40, so I had to park it on the left side of the road, along with about 5 more RWD cars. Really sucks, I couldnt make it to school. Snow is not too fun to drive through. Oh yea, witnessed 3 accidents while sitting in my car too :(

·
Registered
366 Posts
danman said:

I see, said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and saw.

danman

ummm... thats possible.. my uncle is 100% legally blind and he used to be a carpenter... he buit my old house... it came out damn good too. and he cant see anyhting. he has to be lead around everywhere.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Where is our snow plows?

I was getting home from work at 7:00. The St. Peters' roads are worse than my subdivision's. My dad worked for missouri department of transportation (MoDoT) So I can't get mad at them. Guess they have to wait until after hours or save money and do it after all the snow falls. The whole way home i was following a dark blue (i beileve) coverd with snow.hehehe Was it one of you?

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Van Desil IS gay.
How pathetic. If you're going to put somebody down in a public forum, at LEAST spell his name right. It's Vin Diesel!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Don't take your fat agression out on me.

Oh so you know him by name. Sorry to offend you Sire William
I never cared to look is name in the credits.
Thanks for letting me know POLITELY!
Is this ok for you.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
yeah man, we just got a krispy kreme out here too, they had to practically re-route traffic... its been there for about a month and there are still lines out to the street... its insane.. I just don't understand what is so special about those donuts... me and my buddy we're laughing when we drove to Jersey and there was one inside a gas station... I donno, I guess Jersey already had their Krispy Kreme fling....

·
ChatWhore
159 Posts
Krispy Kreme

Gas station Krispy Kremes are not very good.....you gotta go to the store and get them while they are still fresh.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Re: Don't take your fat agression out on me.

BigMerc said:
Oh so you know him by name. Sorry to offend you Sire William
I never cared to look is name in the credits.
Thanks for letting me know POLITELY!
Is this ok for you.
Take its easy. U see that thing that says TCCOA club president? Obviously you didn't see that, Its ok, We still love you. As for "sire" William... you had better hope so :) JP

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
jordansypek said:
when we drove to Jersey and there was one inside a gas station...
Go get one from the Krispy Kreme store when the "Hot Donuts Now" sign is on and you will see the light. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts