TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is going? where you staying? car show racing or neither? when you getting there?

im going, staying at old pear tree, and im not doing anything just hanging out and havin fun. ill be getting in fri night.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
The Lincoln and I will be there. I'm pretty sure I'll sign up for the Bracket Challenge for Saturday and/or Sunday. I'm already registered for the AutoShow as well.

I plan to travel Wednesday and hope to be there Thursday for Test and Tune as well. I'll be hangin' with the other Lincolns at the Drury Plaza Hotel downtown.

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Well guys, due to things outa my control, I won't be coming this year. I'm having Kurt take care of the show registration stuff.

And Driller, you cannot show and race. It's one or the other. Considering what most people have found when they go, just be in the show and watch the racing. :D

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
VicRattlehead said:
who is going? where you staying? car show racing or neither? when you getting there?

im going, staying at old pear tree, and im not doing anything just hanging out and havin fun. ill be getting in fri night.
I'll be there, staying at my house and will be parked in the show area. Probably won't get over there until Friday.

David

PS: Bill, did you get everything straightened out about transferring those WFC direct registrations over to TCCoA ?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sir William said:
Well guys, due to things outa my control, I won't be coming this year. I'm having Kurt take care of the show registration stuff.

And Driller, you cannot show and race. It's one or the other. Considering what most people have found when they go, just be in the show and watch the racing. :D
Yes, as Bill stated, I'm planning on handling the registration duties for Bill this year. Hopefully things go smoothly. I will be there Thursday morning and then leaving early afternoon (depending on the weather). I should be there all day Friday and will try to get to the show early on Saturday for the people that haven't registered yet.

As in years past, we usually head into south St Louis for dinner. I haven't checked on getting the party room this year, but even if it's not available, there's usually room for us.

·
The Parts Guy
7,326 Posts
I'll be there Friday through Sunday (maybe Thursday if some of the other St. Louis guys go), staying at my house, parking in the car show.

-Rod

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I'll be there all day Sat. maybe even Fri. and Sat. Gotta check my Holiday Inn Priority Club Points. Any one driving there from/through Kansas City?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sir William, I'm really sorry I won't get to see you this year. :-(

I'll be getting in Thursday and staying at the Drury Plaza downtown. Bringing my son again this year.

If I were to race, I wouldn't be able to drink, so I'll be showing. :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sir William said:

Bill, you need to reply to my email or call me.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Trixie said:
Sir William, I'm really sorry I won't get to see you this year. :-(

I'll be getting in Thursday and staying at the Drury Plaza downtown. Bringing my son again this year.

If I were to race, I wouldn't be able to drink, so I'll be showing. :)
yea like thats stopped us before. timing your drinks is the way to do it. but yea after the last round of the day its pop-a-top time

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
My room is still reserved....ground floor king. If somebody needs it, I'll be cancelling it on Wednesday afternoon.

Sux that I can't be there. Damn life just has to happen all at once. :(

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Sir William said:
My room is still reserved....ground floor king. If somebody needs it, I'll be cancelling it on Wednesday afternoon.

Sux that I can't be there. Damn life just has to happen all at once. :(
Yes, it does. I can't make it either, and I've pre-registered to be in the show. I hope that the 20 bucks went to TCCoA and not to an organization I don't even know of. Don't mind losing the 20 to the Club.

If there's any way I can transfer my registration to someone that can use it, I'd be willing to do that.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I will be there. I am flying in tomorrow, and flying out Monday. Be sure to drop by the Vortech Superchargers display and say hi. I would love to meet some fellow TCCoA'ers.

Hey Mercutio, hope all is well in TN for you.

-Chris

1 - 17 of 17 Posts