·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
120 Posts
NiteFire said:
the one with the wierd dash.. i think its a picture of a mustang or probe interior. Looks exactly the same as my 94 Probe GT. Mustangs share that interior though
Ummm......NO,the Mustang and Probe interior don't look anything alike.Don't know what year Mustang you are thinking of but no Mustang interior looks like that.But,yes,that is a Probe interior.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
That is a Probe interior. I was trying to figure it out, and when I read your post I went back and looked. The interior shown is from a RED Probe I think. Look at the opening around the door.

That one on 22" wheels is (as has been stated) just WRONG! Why and How would a person drive a thing like that?

·
Registered
120 Posts
tricky1996 said:
Also the interior on the white car is tan and the interior on the wierd dash is grey. Two different cars.
Obviously the wrong interior pic was inserted by someone.I would assume Autotrader made a mistake and got some pics mixed up.

·
Registered
136 Posts
The first car has been for sale for a long time. I wonder why? ;)

Jim, are looking to buy? Have you decided what to do with your Thunderbird?

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yinzerpunk said:
The first car has been for sale for a long time. I wonder why? ;)

Jim, are looking to buy? Have you decided what to do with your Thunderbird?
I'm thinking about parting out my car - depending on how much the insurance company thinks it's worth. Not decided yet, though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts