TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I think the first guy that commented on it said it best!

HOLY CHIT!!!!

He really is lucky to be among the living.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Wow:eek: He should have left the building after opening the doors for a day or 2. Ever seen one of them things have there top knocked off ? A missile it is:eek:

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
I can say hugged and kissed my girlfriend good night and told her I love her. So, that counts, right? lol

All joking aside, that guy is lucky to be alive.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Stupid but lucky. That could have turned out much worse for him. I'm not sure what I would have done, maybe even called the fire dept and let them help me out. That sounds quite dangerous....

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
This is getting around quick. This happend not even 5 blocks from me. Lucky, lucky indeed...

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Oh, I thought it was in Saskatoon... There have been enough gas explosions in Regina!

·
2,118 Posts
Oh, I thought it was in Saskatoon... There have been enough gas explosions in Regina!
No, it happened in Regina... The guy that posted the story in the link is from Saskatoon... One of the giveaways is that the pictures are from SGI's Regina Salvage lot...

·
Super Moderator
10,406 Posts
I showed this to one of my coworkers that has an fj; he about sh..!

:)

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I showed this to one of my coworkers that has an fj; he about sh..!

:)
Yeh, I showed it to Dan, the owner of the shop and he can't believe the guy walked away! Also said how freaking stupid this guy was.....

·
Super Moderator
10,406 Posts
Yeh, I showed it to Dan, the owner of the shop and he can't believe the guy walked away! Also said how freaking stupid this guy was.....
I'm amazed he didn't eat some of the exterior pieces, or have steel wrapped around him.

If I were him, I'd have went right down and bought a lottery ticket; luck runs in streaks, they say. :)

1psi over a 10x 30" window is 300pounds; depending on the mix, it could have made over 100psi. :D

·
Super Moderator
11,919 Posts
He's an idiot who Darwin showed mercy on.

It's a shame he slipped through the clutches of death; the gene pool will forever be contaminated for it ...

In all seriousness, I'm glad the guy survived. You know, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger or, in his case, hopefully smarter ...

BTW, I don't believe for a second that the story he told accurately reflects the actual chain of events.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
A few years ago I saw a post on some forum, don't remember where...but it was similar carnage, from stupider beginnings...white chevy truck, all blown apart like that, but nothing burned. Truck was full of water baloons filled up with gasoline. They rubbed together, static electricity was created, BOOM!

·
2,118 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts