TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A member on here asked me to pull some parts for him at a junkyard he lives all the way in japan he paypaled me the money after i pulled the parts
so anyway i boxed up the parts and i sent them out almost a month ago priority mail
he apparently still hasnt got them yet and im sure hes going to either open up a paypal dispute id like to give the guy his money back if thats true but ive already spent $43 to ship him the package plus the cost of the parts from the junkyard so id be out myself $70 plus the $100 he sent me for everything

since it was a international package i couldnt get delivery conformation like i wanted what should i do???

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im still waiting on his response through email
i told him i sent the parts out priority so they should have got there within 10 days im assuming tops

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i entered the recipt number and it said its attempted to be delieverd twice now

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i wouldnt be out to do that ive got perfect ebay feedback and good feedback on here and sccoa as well im sure he saw that

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Ya, Its funny, as I haven't heard from him in awhile. Glad to hear that he is still out there. He speaks fluent english, so don't worry bout that. Oh, and pass on that tracking number.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
recipt number for all those out there cp816411235us usps priority

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it got there before he moved thats all i care out thank god

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
he knows ive left him 3 emails in the last 20 mins or so

im looking forward to meeting you to what city did you decide to move to?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats not to far away from me about 20-25 mins

1 - 15 of 15 Posts